Attorney Robert M. Moore practices in the areas of bankruptcy, debt settlement/negotiation, family law, estate planning, probate and corporate formation.
Attorney Moore is a graduate of the University of New Hampshire in Durham, New Hampshire as well as Western New England University School of Law where he earned his law degree. Attorney Moore is admitted to practice in the State of New Hampshire, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Hampshire as well as the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts.
In addition to being an active member of the Merrimack Rotary Club and the Rotary Club of Merrimack Scholarship Board Inc., he is also a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA). Attorney Moore routinely has presented at workshops throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts regarding debt reduction/elimination for individuals and small businesses
For assistance, please contact Attorney Moore at 603-232-6189 or at robert.moore (at) mooredevlin.com.
Areas of Practice:
- Bankruptcy Law
- Debt Settlement/Negotiation
- Estate Planning (Wills; Living Wills, Durable Power of Attorneys)
- Family Law
- Corporate Formation
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court District of New Hampshire
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court District of Massachusetts
- Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts, 2004, J.D.
- University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire, 2000, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Rotary Club of Merrimack Scholarship Board, Inc.
- Merrimack New Hampshire Rotary Club
- Manchester Young Professionals Network (MYPN)